Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Trip to Jim Lennon's Studio

     What I found most interesting about our visit to Mr. Lennon's studio was primarily the business aspects of his career. I kind of already knew it was a tough profession to begin with but I never would have thought so much paperwork and maintenance had to be done to run a photography career in specific and after listening to Jim Lennon while he gave us the tour of his humble abode sort of showed me how serious he takes everything he does. I don't know why but I've honestly always though of the career to be a hyper joyful job where everyone embraced the art of photography but obviously I was proven incorrect when he began speaking about how his clients would fumble up with what needs to be done and how plentiful the misunderstandings flow in during his days.

No comments:

Post a Comment