Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The First Post of Many

      Hey all. Name's Eric Lee Wheeler and this is my first blog post for the Photographic Imaging program that I am currently taking.

   Lately I've been noticing the big differences in college life in juxtaposition to high school life both in and out of class. The students are more mature and have a much tighter grip on their ideas and practices. The professors offer great introspection and also give much broader examples of what they are teaching us in class.
         So far, I can say that I'm proud of my Freshman year of college. But hey, it's just beginning of my college experience and I'm set and ready for more. 


Oh, and feel free to comment on my posts or blog everybody even when it isn't obligatory!

                                                                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment