Sunday, October 2, 2011

Just a theme for a shoot I want to do.

     I've been thinking about gathering a bunch of buddies and doing my first shoot with the theme of "Complete Nonsense". I grabbed the idea while looking at a bunch of awesome videos from Remi Gaillard where he performs flash mob like shenanigans such as throwing a party in a party supply store and hopping around a food court in a kangaroo costume. His motto is "C'est en faisan n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe quoi qu'on devient n'importe qui" which translates to "It's by dong anything that we become anyone" and those friendly frenchy french words of wisdom pretty much shot me into attempting this completely bonkers shoot. 

Here are some of his videos that he produced (May contain foul language):
and one of his best,The Stupid Cup


Enjoy 0_o

1 comment: