Sunday, October 16, 2011

What inspires your study in photography?

     I know there's a multitude of reasons out there for sticking around in a field of professional or amateur photography but I was wondering about what reasons everyone in this curriculum keep their dedication in this art form.
   
I myself don't really have a really strong reason for doing so aside from the camera, set, and lighting know-how I so desire for my career in cinema. The only other inspirations I have are the sentimental charm and the artistic creativity i'm allowed to apply in something I can display throughout the world.
 
  But enough about me. I actually wanted to post this to seriously see what inspires everyone to do what they do in their photographs. It just seems as though I should incorporate many different viewpoints in what I do in my own photography to help better it. Y'know, perspective! So please do shoot a comment on this post so we can get something up and running for the better of all of us!

                                                                                                                Thanks a bunch,
                                                                                                                                     Eric Lee Wheeler                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment